[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problem in converting a csv/txt file in an epw file

Hi Electra,

I have the same problem. This is how I get around it.

1) Open the .csv file in Notepad.
2) Open the original .epw file in Notepad.
3) copy the top 8 lines from the original .epw file.
4) paste and replace the top 8 lines of the .csv file.
5) For the .csv file, while still in Notepad, Save As xxxxxxx.epw (make sure you type in .epw)
6) Your new .epw weather is complete.

Cheers

Ryan