[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Infrared Transparent Materials

Hello

I am new in modelling and I am about to model an Atrium. I wanted to ask it I use the Infrared Transparent surface, do I have to model for example for a 3-leves Atrium 3 Zones and set as Infrared Transparent surfaces their adjacent surfaces, or do I have to create only one Zone and divide it in a way?

If I model it this way, by opening a window at the lower level, will the air move till the Zone at the upper level or will it be "trapped" at the lower level?

Thank you alot for your help

Amalia