To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: wanghaojie630@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:14:41 -0400
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] VAV AHU with Reheat Control

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a way to control the chiller based on the zone air
temperature when I use VAV AHU with reheat system. People told me that
the the thermostat will only control the damper. The chiller is
controlled by the setpoint manager for deck temperature. If I only want
to control the chiller by zone air temperature, how can I config this
system? Or I can only do this with CAV?

Thanks,

HJ