Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Warning ** GetVertices: Roof/Ceiling is upside down!

OpenStudio, if you look closely, has a different colour on either side of the surface. One can select a surface, rightclick I think and say flip/reverse surface. The hardest part is finding the offending surface in a large model. Yours is a horizontal surface by the sounds of it.
Sent from my iPhone