[EnergyPlus_Support] Please Review Attached Energy Efficiency Measure List

As part of ASHRAE research project 1651-RP, we are trying to
assemble of list of energy efficiency measures that can be
considered for new buildings covered by 90.1. The project is
titled: "Development of Maximum Technically Achievable
Energy Targets for Commercial Buildings (Ultra Low Energy
Use Building Set)".  Later we will be looking for the
combination of measures that will result in the lowest
possible energy consumption for each building type using
EnergyPlus. The measures do not include renewables and are
not restricted by first costs.

Your help is requested to:

a) Add any measures that I have missed on the "EEMs" tab of
the spreadsheet.

b) Add any web or literature sources that I may have missed
on the "References" tab especially those that contain lists
of energy efficiency measures.

If you have suggestions, it would be most helpful if you
replied only to me with a revised version of the spreadsheet
attached containing additional rows at the bottom of each
tab with your input.

After we finish compiling the list, we will be choosing a
subset of measures to simulate using EnergyPlus. This is the
first of several reviews of the list of measures.

Thanks, your help is appreciated.

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair