Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to obtain an HTML Results Page?

Pablo,
To get HTML reports you need to specify the object for

Output: TableSummeryReports
Report 1 Name AllSummary
and

 "output control table style"
Column Separator HTML
Unit Conversion InchPound

But for LEED you also need to use the objects I have attached in the document titled LEED rotation objects. I have also attached an example file that has the parametric objects to create all four of the required rotations that you can run to see the automatic rotations and baseline creation works.
You should read http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/pdfs/using_energyplus_for_compliance.pdf
But the summery is that you paste all of the items from the APP-G-LEED-ROTATION file attached into your file. Then after the run is complete use the appG post process utility from EP launch. The result will be a HTML file that is the average of the four rotations. You can also use the utility cost and tariff  objects to place a monetary value to energy, then use them in your baseline and proposed building. Lastly you compare the value of energy in proposed vs rotated average baseline as a percentage of cost relationship for LEED submittal.

Best of luck!

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com