[EnergyPlus_Support] Purchased Air Model and Return Air

Dear group

I am using the Purchased Air Model in order to determine the annual heating and cooling demand for a single zone space (1 external surface, the rest adiabatic).
Outside air is introduced using infiltration and ventilation rates.
In the Purchased Air Model is return air from the zone mixed with outside air?
If so, is there a way to cancel that and have only outside air in the zone? When I don't fill in the Return Air Node Name in the IDF file, I get an error message.

Any help will be appreciated.

SX