Sent: 11 December 2012 20:30
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] jEPlus: manual post process

Folks,

I am trying to extract another set of results from all my parametric
runs using the manual post process. I have specified the new MVI file,
but the result files are empty. Are we supposed to copy the new MVI file
to each of the parametric folders? Is there a way that we can output the
log for the readvareso to see where it fails?

Thanks,

Ery