[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Baseboard heater water inlet temperature higher than central boiler outlet

Dear Dr Li,

I am familiar (theoretically speaking) with calibration process, and know that I must record actual weather data and incorporate it in model, and in the same time to measure parameters in real system. Considering implementing real weather data (when measurements are going to be carried out) the idea is to do the following:
1. epw file for my city (Nis, Serbia) translate in csv,
2. in csv overwriting measured parameters with actual weather data (in particular day and time) like: dry bulb temp., humidity, wind speed and direction, barometric pressure (from on-site measuring equipment), Radiation (from local meteo station)

Considering measurements in the system, there is only one gas boiler supplying radiator heating system and unit heaters. Some measuring equipment is already installed like: gas meter, ultrasonic heat meter, supply and return temperatures for both radiator heating and unit heater branches. As a control I will measure indoor air temperatures in most of the zones.

Maybe on one radiator additional temp measurement could be carried out, but without flow measurement.

I must say it is industrial building and until now electricity measurements were main focus since large part of it is consumed by machines.

P.S. On what mail should I send you an IDF?