[EnergyPlus_Support] building on stilts + non-convex surfaces

Hi,

I am using Energy+ to analyse the performance of a residential building for an assignment, but I am finding a lot of trouble since the building is quite 'special'. Besides, I am not familiar with the program, but I have to study the effect of natural ventilation on the thermal performance of the building and this is the best option I have found.

My first concern is the fact that it is a building on stilts, and I don't know how to model this. I am doing the following:

In 'Thermal zones and surfaces'
[008] BuildingSurface: Detailed
for the Floor, I've set the 'Outside boundary condition' as 'Outdoors' instead of 'Ground'.

Would that be a valid approach?

Apart from this, I'm getting the following error one time and again:

 ** Severe  ** DetermineShadowingCombinations: Surface="OBJ:0004" is a casting surface and is non-convex.
   **   ~~~   ** ...Shadowing values may be inaccurate. Check .shd report file for more surface shading details

I've read previous posts regarding this issue and have tried to solve the problem following the advices given, but the problem persist.
I attach an image of the building. Is not possible to analyse this kind of geometry in Energy+? I've already simplified the building, and I am concerned that if I simplify it even more the results I get might be worthless.

I would be really grateful if somebody could give me an answer.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

june