[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to obtain Pumps consumption from an idf file (obtained in Designbuilder)?

Hi Andy,

Actually I am using the Simple HVAC but with Separate Fans and Pumps, so as a result (in DSBuilder) I get both results, but exporting the idf and then simulating on E+7.0 I only can obtain the fans values.

Any other suggestions will be welcomed,

Thanks,

Pablo