[EnergyPlus_Support] Technical Question about Simulation Report - Energy Plus

Hi!

I'm with some technical questions regarding the simulation report.

I'm using the following configuration in the design builder:

Simple HVAC - Separate Fans & Pumps - Manual.

I am getting success with the consumption values, since they are consistent with the values obtained in the simulation of the design builder, but when using the SIMPLE HVAC, energy plus simulation indicates me DISTRICT COOLING and DISTRICT HEATING, values that are "system loads ".

I know that using compact HVAC, I get these values as actual consumption of electricity, but with this setup I can not indicate the COP system, just capacity.

My question is as follows:

-	Can I get the values of HVAC electrical consumption, using the configuration SIMPLE HVAC?
-	There Is any data to configure the IDF, which can solve this?
-	If there is no way to solve this using the SIMPLE HVAC, how can I convert the value of DISTRICT COOLING & DISTRICT HEATING for electrical consumption of HVAC?

Thank you for your attention!