To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: jcrossett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 08:50:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Technical Question about Simulation Report - Energy Plus

Most of the time I end up deleting the design builder HVAC systems entirely and then adding HVAC systems using the HVAC templates option in Energy Plus.
Here is a video that shows how you could do the same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Mb4Idxm3U

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951