[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modeling a Packaged Rooftop Heat Pump according to Appendix G

In order to model a System 4 - PSZ-HP for a baseline model of Annex G of ASHRAE 90.1-2007 I am using  AirLoopHVAC:UnitaryHeatPump:AirToAir
I am adding a message in this old discussion because I have still a doubt: in order to comply with Annex G of ASHRAE 90.1-2007 how shall I fill the fields of Coil:Heating:DX:SingleSpeed and of Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed?
Here you can see what I did:
http://imageshack.us/f/194/coilheating.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/7/coilcooling.jpg/
My doubts regard particularly "Minimum Outdoor Dry-Bulb Temperature for Compressor Operation", "Outdoor Dry-Bulb Temperature to Turn On Compressor", "Defrost Strategy". Any suggestion, please?

In the same model I used also the following object ("Maximum Outdoor Dry-Bulb Temperature for Supplemental Heater Operation" is 4°C according to G3.1.3.1):

AirLoopHVAC:UnitaryHeatPump:AirToAir,
    1primo_disimpegno Unitary HP AirToAir/1,  !- Name
    2,                       !- Availability Schedule Name
    1primo_disimpegno Unitary HP AirToAir/1 Mixed Air Outlet,  !- Air Inlet Node Name
    1primo_disimpegno Supply Side Outlet 1,  !- Air Outlet Node Name
    autosize,                !- Supply Air Flow Rate During Cooling Operation {m3/s}
    autosize,                !- Supply Air Flow Rate During Heating Operation {m3/s}
    autosize,                !- Supply Air Flow Rate When No Cooling or Heating is Needed {m3/s}
    1primo:Disimpegno,       !- Controlling Zone or Thermostat Location
    Fan:ConstantVolume,      !- Supply Air Fan Object Type
    1primo_disimpegno Unitary HP AirToAir/1 Supply Fan,  !- Supply Air Fan Name
    Coil:Heating:DX:SingleSpeed,  !- Heating Coil Object Type
    1primo_disimpegno Unitary HP AirToAir/1 DX Heating Coil,  !- Heating Coil Name
    Coil:Cooling:DX:SingleSpeed,  !- Cooling Coil Object Type
    1primo_disimpegno Unitary HP AirToAir/1 DX Cooling Coil,  !- Cooling Coil Name
    Coil:Heating:Electric,   !- Supplemental Heating Coil Object Type
    1primo_disimpegno Unitary HP AirToAir/1 Electric Heating Coil,  !- Supplemental Heating Coil Name
    autosize,                !- Maximum Supply Air Temperature from Supplemental Heater {C}
    4,                       !- Maximum Outdoor Dry-Bulb Temperature for Supplemental Heater Operation {C}
    BlowThrough,             !- Fan Placement
    2;                       !- Supply Air Fan Operating Mode Schedule Name

Best Regards
Francesco Passerini

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Dirkes  wrote:

> Perfect!
>
> James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
> www.buildingperformanceteam.com
> Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
> 1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
> 616 450 8653

</pre></font>