Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heating coil OFF

This is a sizing issue, not an operational issue. The program should have also run to completion. If the heating coil never turns on then you can disregard this warning.

You should be able to manually set the VRF heating coil capacity and flow rate to be within the flow/watt range expected. Then you won't get this error. Is the heating coil flow rate the same as the cooling coil? If so, decrease the heating coil capacity by about 5.

You could also remove the heating coil completely from the VRF terminal unit.

Any other questions after you try this should be sent to the help desk along with your input file.

energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx