Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Ground temperature of Singapore

Ryan,

Our postings seem to be criss-crossing on the Internet, because I've already written my suggestion. If it's a naturally conditioned building, using Slab might not make much of a difference, since the indoor temperatures are likely to track the outdoor temperature on a daily or monthly basis.  If your building's in Singapore, are you sure you want to do that?

I think further comments on this exchange should be taken offline.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D