[EnergyPlus_Support] cooling load peak when HVAC starts working

Dear all

I conducted simulation for a building including HVAC system. HVAC operation schedule is from 6:00am - 10:00pm and timestep is 10 per hour (6min). When I check the sensible cooling load for timestep report, there is a peak around 6:00am. It is reasonable that cooling load rate increase suddenly at 6:00am since internal heat load increase but the increase value for cooling load rate is too high which is much more than internal heat load increase. Besides, the cooling load decreases suddenly just after a few timestep which is not reasonable as well.

Is this problem related with timestep? I attached idf file and appreciate it very much if somebody can help me.

Yan