[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Electric Car Vehicle
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Electric Car Vehicle
- From: "fab2pal" <fabiano.pallonetto@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:57:55 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:58:00 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1359478678; bh=uKXxsou6OkUWeUw/yEGqdvdFCFbacMp8wzcDtXignTw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ryWwyhGvD5y6Qrj318yA+vstMhg768gSOTho92ByWq3lbUzYLBHVCCWYWHItMDsukbw6aPCNaGNKC+hrGbjC7HP4vtZR5qCt6ksHU149Hv2C+BMH/D1psooSPzrsUEaxI2Wu/PjErSF28RalRvU086dBTq1XJcv++YRgi01GSM8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=jpjRTx/UdGsIEFPNuQKFffm+oTIiPTLVzaTN9V3fWLoM35ctwoDxSsX9iafN1OMuWfgPToo2OnlXqhDoml7zQRUJjy90Yf6c+N7paswQBCABZAkXRivLmbF6ajWE1xBhOznsegi7ROUJ70L15+hKlPhJ/NBgfiiCYf0767kevrg=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
i am try to model an electric car and I would like to use the battery model in the ElectricLoadCenter:Storage: Battery
But the problem is hat I have to discharge the battery without giving electricity to the house.
I would like to use this module and not just create a fake load but I cannot see the possibility to discharge without affecting the energy consumption.
The other idea is simulate in another energy plus file.
Thanks a lot
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: