[EnergyPlus_Support] AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU LEED ASHRAE

Hi group,

I am modeling a system 8 ASHRAE 90.1-2007 for leed certification,
I am modeling the parallel fan powered boxes,
I need some help because I don't understand to well the input output reference,

The object that I am using  is:
AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU:Reheat,
  Name: 1Piso1:Recepcion Parallel PIU,
  Avalability Schedule name:2,
 Maximun Primary Air Flow Rate: autosize,
  Maximum Secondary Air Flow Rate:  autosize,
  Minimum Primary Air Flow Fraction:  autosize,
  Fan On Flow Fraction:  autosize,

I wonder how need to be my schedule, I think that it works according to tha necesiry of air conditioner and outdoor air, but I don't know how to set up it, beucase I use on for default but it works all the year.

Also, I need to follow the requerements of ASHRAE:
G3.1.3.14 Fan Power (Systems 6 and 8). Fans in parallel VAV fan-powered boxes shall be sized for 50% of the peak design flow rate and shall be modeled with 0.35 W/cfm fan power. Minimum volume setpoints for fan-powered boxes shall be equal to 30% of peak design flow rate or the rate required to meet the minimum outdoor air ventilation requirement, whichever is larger. The supply air temperature setpoint shall be constant at the design condition.

I have set up the 0.35W/cfm that is equal to 740 Pascal, but just that.

Don't know how to set up the oders requerements into my object,

Thank for your help

Dante