[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: "AFN Wind Pressure Coefficient Typ" = "Input" does't work
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: "AFN Wind Pressure Coefficient Typ" = "Input" does't work
- From: "tobiasschulzeoooitu" <tobias.schulze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:48:09 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 07:48:15 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1361285294; bh=BcZZo8QVuuQHVEKn2SIhx1D1eLiHd7h8SWhp2yf4v2E=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=0H0MOawi+cr7ZVSEASLx6kXWcrOJVmsocDATM0SJ9Zj9urZl81TZw1VYWyegylLE+TuSwbBdY81QOe3TYtuha6lFha0+ybPUciHCkzymQo+84mFwjIY+j7lbm6mNE4RZ3KkggqELkBOX7HEWjCI3U3SmHbJo3BCO56YD00TQti8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=lBjFXp94jZcD0o6X4p5VyimO4MDa+gPBdTpyTs9pYW4vcTWhiFFrF2rgaFXa7+9ISd+HeFIfZawsC9Uc6tAP7AIi/UB2dKuK/0I1IjjvmPaGmjK9stOg3gtDSXUmmWU/8bGpX9+lDfbw2Nld5jrjTYLzgoLX+KwYOD/z2rk81g4=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <kfvvfs+6838@eGroups.com>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
OK - I did that...
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jean marais" <jeannieboef@...> wrote:
> submit this to the help desk.
> --- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tobiasschulzeoooitu" <tobias.schulze@> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I have difficulties with the Airflow Network in E+ v7.2. May be there is a bug.
> > The AFN doesn't consider my defined external node height.
> > In the "AirflowNetwork:MultiZone:ExternalNode" object all nodes set at 10m and Cp values and the arrays are defined.
> > In the "AirflowNetwork:SimulationControl" oject "Wind pressure Coefficient Type" set to "Input".
> > Doesn't matter what I do the "AFN wind pressure"s calculated are always based on local height wind speed calculations (the ASHRAE power law) - not on the node height defined.
> > Design day wind speed 3 m/s
> > building terrain = country
> > AFN all nodes height = 10m
> > therfore all calculated wind pressures should be based on 3 m/s
> > if the Cp's are equal, same wind pressure independent on height of the external opening
> > But outputs show they are dependend on height.
> > Can you please check that issue?
> > Thank you and regards
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: