From: Jeremiah Crossett <jcrossett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 6 March 2013, 17:19
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: water to water heat pump

You might post your errors--- did you check your node connections?

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 8:48 AM, aleph_venturini <aleph.venturini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello! Did you eventually solve your problem with the GSHP?
I am trying to simulate both a cooling and a heating plant with ground-coupled water to water heat pumps, but I always get errors or the plant does not work.
I have tried the following:
- GroundHeatExchanger:Vertical
- GroundHeatExchanger:Pond
- HeatPump:WaterToWater:EquationFit:Heating & Cooling
- HeatPump:WaterToWater:ParameterEstimation:Cooling & Heating

in all cases I copy/pasted the GSHP objects from the E+ example files into my idf, but i cannot get a working simulation and I don't understand where the errors i get could come from.
I'd be very glad to know if someone of you did get some GSHP plant actually running... thanks

Alessandro

--
Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951