[EnergyPlus_Support] View Factor Warning Help

I generated a partial model in Sketchup with the intention of duplicating it with origin and direction changes to complete a floor plan.  I am not sure how to locate and fix the following warning.

  ** Warning ** FixViewFactors: View factors not complete. Check for bad surface descriptions or unenclosed zone="RADBED1".

RADBED1 did have some problems with Sketchup geometry that I fixed in the IDF.  There was a small gap to one adjacent surface.  RADBED1 is a small rectangle.  One surface is an exterior, 3 are adiabatic, and 2 are other surface. I have confirmed that the vertices are properly entered .  Adjacent zones are not reporting this problem, so I assume there is no overlap.   I have 4 other similar zones that did not need any fixing.  Going back to Sketchup for a fix is not an option as the legacy open studio always loses parts of the geometry when reopened.  Any help you can offer is appreciated.

Ned Lyon, P.E. (MA, WV)
Staff Consultant

SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & HEGER
     | Engineering of Structures and Building Enclosures

41 Seyon Street, Bldg. 1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA 02453

781.907.9000 main
781.907.9350 direct