[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: FangerPPD acceptable levels
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: FangerPPD acceptable levels
- From: "nikolasspiliopoulos" <nikolasspiliopoulos@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:57:26 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:57:32 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363787849; bh=yqiVYcWCyIOsCPUIac6TRx7uHSnD+Zn8Xs5/rGd4B50=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ymAblTJcIoQptfnNG1FyXzy0cnexyk+U5bCrA/8HAXuMDE32mUBr/kYUXVufvU2xhEO5p4P/ori1KZqbytfMkMgrUEQSANHVTViHnMEa93fIJsCLuVULrqJvbXi4GleYkqe4enkf6rw35RDPYZNTWNC+McV+3RDW/ysy6Y0CC+o=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=R4s/yFATRTS8owo6tG1nKLKYexa8DKQnvkJwzjtug8M90TMufSoUuQVpbphcJ1ulCQSqr65FG4Iw+LBgX+zUPkI21YYA7jqxVezJb4YFCH3FAmtodukB0XhyDk5JxyDfrh962pOPrsLFU/Ks9TWeqZQqgIkvLXFmVNuMjh7cjZI=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
thank you so much!!
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...> wrote:
> There is the reference in the Eng Ref:
> ISO. 1983. "Determination of the PMV and PPD Indices and
> Specification of the Conditions for Thermal Comfort", DIS 7730,
> Moderate Thermal Environment, 1983.
> We calculate the indices -- but leave it up to the user to determine
> At 07:48 AM 3/20/2013, nikolasspiliopoulos wrote:
> >I would like to ask something about FangerPPD.
> >Does anybody know if there are any acceptable levels for this factor??
> >Probably any value of PPD lower than 50% indicates that the majority
> >of people is satisfied,but I am not sure.
> >I didnt find something relevant,in Engineering Reference.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: