[EnergyPlus_Support] Output doesn't match expected climate data from *.epw file

Hi modellers

I am running a simulation and my results doesn't match expected values from *.epw file. This is a run from 1st Jan to 15th of Jan (15 days), the timstep is 6 (10 minutes), and the output report is set at the "timestep".

- The *.epw file is OK;
- The *.csv file for the output contains values for "Environment:Outdoor Dry Bulb [C] [timestep]" that look repetitive and weird, constant straight lines with a high peak etc. It also contains more than 10,000 values where it should only be 2,160. At the end of the graph (after approximately 8,000 values) the graph shows the correct values for the 15 days of the run (I generated this in excel). When inspecting the raw data, the first approx 8,000 values correspond to the same day (01/01) repetedly.
- The *.sql file contains repetitive weird values for the same run, even different from the *.csv output values when inspecting it using OS Results Viewer.

Am I missing something?? Is E+ somehow mixing two tpes of reports (hourly and timestep in the same output file ?)

Regards
Luis