[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Heating Seasonal Performance Factor

Thank you, Bereket Nigusse. Your answer was useful.
About the field "Outdoor Dry-Bulb Temperature to Turn On Compressor" of the object Coil:Heating:DX:SingleSpeed the explanation is:

The outdoor temperature when the compressor is automatically turned back on following an automatic shut off because of low outdoor dry-bulb temperature. This field is only used for the calculation of HSPF. If this field is not provided, then outdoor bin temperature used in the HSPF calculation is always considered to be greater than this temperature and 'Minimum Outdoor Dry-Bulb Temperature for Compressor Operation' field described above. This assumption is based on AHRI standard 210/240 (2008) and can introduce significant error in the final value of HSPF.

I wonder what value of "Outdoor Dry-Bulb Temperature to Turn On Compressor" should be used for the baseline model according to annex G of ASHRAE 90.1. In fact, ASHRAE requires particular values of HPSF (e.g. in tab. 6.8.1B). Does the fact that in EnergyPlus the HSPF is influenced by a field that is not used in other parts of the simulation make sense?
Regards
Francesco