Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Airflow Network and single zone models

How do you expect the program to calculate air flow from one side of a single zone to another side of a single zone through an "internal door"? The zone by definition is only one air node. You need to create multiple zones.

E+ will accept zone internal constructions and they will contribute to the internal mass, surface-surface radiation exchange and surface-zoneair convection exchange...but be very careful how infalling solar radiation is handled and what calculation model you are using (FullInteriorAndExteriorwithReflections?).

Hope this gives some insight,
Regards,
Jean

Sent from my iPhone