[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Equipment efficiencies according to ASHRAE

Thank you, Jim Dirkes and Alvaro Urrutia!
Considering eq. 5, Mr. Dirkes, for a baseline model (autosizing) do you obtain the values of Qtotal and of Airflow from a preliminary simulation? I think it could be an iterative process, couldn't it?
Airflow obtained from a simulation depends also by ventilation requirements (outdoor air) and it can be very different from rating conditions. Isn't this fact a problem?
If I understood correctly, 773.3 is the default value, but the correct value varies case-by-case (see paragraphs G3.1.2.8 and G3.1.2.9), doesn't it?
I'm sorry for my many doubts. Thank you again.
Best Regards
Francesco Passerini