[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Internal Gains - High Consumption Equipment - Simulate
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Internal Gains - High Consumption Equipment - Simulate
- From: "phidalgosandoval" <phidalgosandoval@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:10:52 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:10:56 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1366823455; bh=ol66mtzYJAdL07NH8rJOoX171aebVeYMKY2oQhkFmv4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KCBNFabcQsgkUCW+RO17e5tMFeJutCO7StJ07PZmz2G21+FkXWy6KswSx0HRJgdMzdgK9iy7cHlIkpJxFxQk/reIYTOdUV7rwGyDvAfLdLJwJqo59gw0yHN5HG/PsArlSZK0UaLm7/TmbUeX2PY5cJWkhUfE2WhUHNh1Afyb8Hg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=PTouxDrhqDyVmlAyFIBY/aaVEXvYMMWOHEflMRDlDARDQsDilqYyOc+dsHA2HFkAgg0IqgKRACboEYqRwk5HlC6PvhJc+fOqeu15USZ4pbAwfY5uArvyNS/X7dscc1/jHBo3OknnImIgBCHok3Om1sIc/Ek1zqvw2SmWUtrOQms=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <kl92vp+o5f5@eGroups.com>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
that sounds very close to what should be really happening because of the schedule considered, in this case, it should be much less as you mentioned. That makes al lot of sense to me.
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jean marais" <jeannieboef@...> wrote:
> FYI I came across this previous DesignBuilder limit whilst setting up a template for Hydrolic Elevator Machine Room in which case the 4000+ W/m2 is a rating value which must be multiplied by a usage factor (schedule) as a percent of maximum load. This load profile is hourly averaged and after the multiplier is considered the resulting W/m2 is not so huge. You could have 1000000W/m2, but if it only comes on for a split second in an hour, the W/m2 for that hour will be only the tiniest fraction thereof.
> The sterilizer probably is switched on at the beginning of the day, and for half an hour uses full load to heat up. There after, only the standby and door usage losses will be interesting. These will be much less. Either way using the max rating over the whole hour is probably incorrect. The manufacturer may have more details.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: