RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Question about how to set 90.1 baseline pump in Energyplus

All,

Thanks for all your kindly reply.

James, I used your method to set the pumps. I used 18m/23m head with 60%&65% total pump efficiency and got the results below.

It is still not match 349kW/1000L/s and 301kW/1000L/s.

Is the “Power” (in the red)  the motor input power? Or the  pump mechanical efficiency is not 0.78?

Have you checked baseline pump power in your model before?   I am not very confident about my setting.

Thanks!

Type

Control

Head [pa]