[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Building Simulation Stack Exchange site
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Building Simulation Stack Exchange site
- From: "amirroth2000" <roth.amir@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 17:53:36 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 06 May 2013 11:53:41 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1367862818; bh=wYmp6pBRakwoR8EP8/TkFFUh8CRGy5GbgLOxpN+l1aw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=3ZQ6RZvzhHurFodUMTF1wlZTkyhOdk6FAqqlJLaUi/elwAG79wG7ob2WMU5QLmX7hejFeH/NDJpJkY9x+XJOACfA6gwxFIDxA5ETZy6MydTpXNajbLkdA0XiAPTQQiXapKqifLmkWJr5BZIpVqVsMtiq3kqh5RJoH0sbORtVmTM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=usR3WUtH723+89YEzdzQ/aIXGYO9dsi582yIIx1lK32iuVmlgn+4b/la/YJB3xIxtvm+bEnW8P+AVkRj9CTUJQwhXZJI5ADV0ae49NyY0Ij4nL4Hpfu7TVfGWJcEmTfdtnmys6HC090Y6dsHH0SjAbVo1mxUruXOz4ql64Ypqac=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Since you are reading this, you are obviously a believer and an active user of peer-to-peer help and are using this medium to either get answers to your EnergyPlus questions or to "pay it forward" and help others with issues which you have encountered in the past.
You might be interested in a new StackExchange site for energy modeling peer Q&A. If you are not familiar with StackExchange, it's a Web 2.0 Q&A platform with features like up/down votes on questions and answers, reputation management, search for already-answered-questions and general search engine visibility. The platform supports the widely used and wildly popular StackOverflow site for programming Q&A, and the hope is that it can do the same for energy modeling.
The site (http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/45232/building-performance-simulation-analysis) is currently in the definition phase, which means we need more bodies and more votes on scope and question types before SE allows us to commit and go beta. If you are interested in energy modeling peer Q&A, I encourage to register, follow, and contribute.
-Amir Roth (DOE technology manager for building energy modeling)
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: