[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Zone Temperature Peaks too Early

OK, here's a summary of what I've tried and the results:

Changed ZoneCapacitanceMultiplier from 1 to 2   ==> No change in peak time

Set convection coefficient for AllInteriorWalls to 7.7 W/m2-K  ==> No change in peak time

Set convection coefficient for AllInteriorSurfaces to 7.7 W/m2-K  ==> No change in peak time

Set convection coefficient for AllInteriorWalls to 1 W/m2-K  ==> No change in peak time

Set convection coefficient for AllInteriorSurfaces to 0.3 W/m2-K  ==> Peaks shifted to a later time for several of the days but it's not consistent

I'm beginning to think it's something other than convection.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff