Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Mimicking occupant behaviour - Window opening

Actually, you listed my short-term wishlist.

Jean

Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
Mit freundlichen Grü�en

i. A.
Jean Marais
B.Eng (Mech)
LEED Accredited Professional
Building Energy Modeling with DesignBuilder and EnergyPlus

b.i.g. bechtold
INGENIEURGESELLSCHAFT MBH
KeithstraÃ?e 6
10787 Berlin
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23
Fax  +49 30 6706662-18
Firmensitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 112242 B
Geschäftsführer: Bernd Bechtold, Tino Laupitz, Carsten Teichmann

"The LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Green Building
Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction,
and operation of high performance green buildings."
Other LEED descriptive copy may be found on the USGBC Web site: http://www.usgbc.org/leed

Official Reseller for DesignBuilder in Germany and Austria