[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Many coils in one AHU

It seems like you want to take the heat in the condenser loop of the cooling dx and use it in you heating dx (reheater) circuit, and in fact the condenser loop is the circuit for the heating coil (one compressor in the machine). I honestly don't know how to model this.Does e+ have such a model?

 Perhaps you could model the dx cooling as is and then model a dummy water coil with a dummy hot water plant. Then use EMS to change the fluid entering temperature of the heating coil to equal that of the exit dx cooling coil compressor, then use EMS to override the entering expansion valve temp from that of the exiting htg coil fluid temp.

That is provided the EMS can grab into the dx unit.

Jean