Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Program/script/method to find total building height

Hi there-

Yes, I've written a C# script that extracts idf geometry and stores the information in a way that you could derive that information.  I hadn't intended on making it public, but I suppose I could put it up on sourceforge or something if you think it would be something that would be of value to use.

It currently does not specifically return the building height, but it does have the facility to get that information without too much work.