[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Help: Inverter AC modeling

There is no heating (cooling only VRF System). i have specified the sizing as per the Daikin catalog which came with AC

Yes i have reported the veritable both hourly and timestep (60)  zone temperature is nearly equal to setpoint when outdoor temp is around 18 to 24  i also have 2 kW sensible equipment load in the zone.

Anant Joshi
M Tech Energy Engg