Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] VRV with cooling towers

Hi,

According to the I/O, you need these objects in the compact model:

For water to air heat pumps with boilers and cooling tower
- HVACTemplate:Thermostat
- HVACTemplate:Zone:WaterToAirHeatPump
- HVACTemplate:Plant:MixedWaterLoop
- HVACTemplate:Plant:Boiler
- HVACTemplate:Plant:Tower

I already used it the way the example file works and it seemed to be accurate.

Try with these objects, I believe it will work!