Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] outdoor air per occupant

Hi Eplus User,

The answer for your question maybe is here:

"This object allows for the outdoor air requirements to be defined in a common location for use
by other objects. This object may be referenced by name from other objects (e.g., VAV
terminal units) as required to identify an outdoor air quantity for use by that object. Note that a
zone name Is not included as an input to this zone outdoor air definition and the number of
people in a zone, zone floor area, and zone volume can only be determined after this object
has been referenced by another. A single zone outdoor air definition may be referenced by
multiple objects to specify that the same outdoor air requirements are used by those objects
or multiple zone outdoor air objects may be defined and referenced by other objects as
needed. If multiple zone outdoor air definitions are used, each outdoor air definition must
have a unique name"

Read the energyplus input ouput reference, it explains everything used by the code. For your simulation I can advise to use, zone airflow/zone ventilation design flow rate. The option that you use is calculated in a different way, that is your problem.

let me know if you have problems with that.

Good luck!