[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: European radiators, EN442, baseboard rating

Okay. Understand.
You need to translate EU rated capacity to get the last physical unknown parameter W/m Active Length. Maybe there is a good definition of active length somewhere...I'll try to remember to check this on Monday.

You could try find similar heaters data sheets US and EU and compare the ratings. You could try and test inputs of the last parameter untill you get a close match to the US datasheet.

Jean