De: saleh saadi <salehsnjsaadi404@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado: Miércoles, 22 de mayo, 2013 17:05:45
Asunto: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Why does E+ lose accuracy for lower values of the space discretization constant?

Miguel,

Are you sure that you are increasing the number of nodes by decreasing the Space Discretization Constant?

If you are sure then, I will be careful with default convergence criteria as it might be suitable for the default space discritization. Try to decrease the default convergence criteria to something very small (something like 10e-7) and see what happens? I had a similar experience with my own codes where I had to decrease the convergence criteria to very small number as I increase the number of nodes. I have not done that with  E+ though.

Saleh