[EnergyPlus_Support] Low temperature radiant systems (simplified)

Hello everyone,

I want to model a low temperature radiant system in a small room (box). I have seen the example file RadLoTempHydrHeatCool (inside the folder EnergyPlus V8-0-0) and I tried to change it to meet my requirements.

However, I do not care for the consumption of the system or some other components such as water pumps, chillers or complicated schedules.
I just want to heat the box for several hours via an activated layer in the floor and observe the temperature difference at particular points in the layers of the floor and inside the box as time goes by.
When I tried to change the file, eventually I had some problems and made some mistakes and the simulation cannot run, probably because I did not model all the branches of the HVAC system.

Is it necessary to model all the components of the HVAC system or is there an easier way to do this specific simulation with this output?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Athinodoros Tzoulis