RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Override Low temperature radiant systems

I noticed this fight. However, what I also noticed was that contrary to what I expected, when I run the model without overriding anything, the control described in the inputoutput manual does not do what it says. For example, I set the high control temperature of the low radiant system constant flow to 25 C, and run the model, it turns off not only when the mean air temperature is 25, but also for some other values (no idea why)

is the air mean temperature the same as the Zone Mean Air Temperature that I have been looking into?

Otherwise I have to say that the control is not really exactly like the manual explains.