[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Residential Equipment Loads and Schedules

I realize that BEOpt says that it incorporates the BA Protocols, but when I actually open up the associated EPlus simulation file and look at the schedules it doesn't appear to.  The schedule peaks are 30% greater than the protocols.  This may be because BEOpt is using different power density assumptions (average rather than peak?) because they are working backwards from projected kWh/year rather than installed kW.

For those of you who have modeled residential, what schedules have you used with what power densities?