[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Long Term Weather Data Predictions

Victor,

The Sustainable Energy Research Group at University of Southampton recently released a tool for this exact purpose. It has two versions, one UK specific and one for the rest of the world. It takes any .epw as input and creates a climate change .epw for that location based on the IPCC 3rd Assessment Report predictions. I haven't used it, but it seems legit.

Here's a link to the world one: http://www.energy.soton.ac.uk/ccworldweathergen/.

Let us know what you wind up using,

Sam