RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Long Term Weather Data Predictions

Leandro:

This is a different Victor, but I have a similar problem when compare my modeling results (based on TMW weather data) with real data from the facility for a specific year.  Would you, please, suggest me how to create a TMW or .epw based on the specific year/location, if I have historic 2012 hourly weather information for the local weather station?

Thank you very much,

Victor Gorokhov

Energy & Environmental Modeling and Solutions, LLC

1284 Bartonshire Way, Potomac MD 20854

http://energyenviromodeling.com