Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation Time

Touraj,

Attached is an example jE+ project of a modified version of the USDOE large office. It models 10 floors, 4 orientations with ASHRAE constructions and varris PCM configurations for each orientation.

It is in version 8 and works fine with the JESS server and uses the surrogate model approach I mentioned before.

If you wanted to use this for your study, you could simply change the people, lights, hot water and electrical equipment to match your model, then delete the surfaces, fenestrations and replace them with those from your model to this file then modify the parametric options within jE+.

You could do zone models for the key areas that have the most impact, then use the results to decide what changes you wish to make on your larger model.  The only thing is that because this is ideal loads your HVAC options are limited..

Best of luck

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951