Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Windows blinds

Artem,
Sorry I did not test it before I sent!

Attached you will find a working version.  I am not sure why your original did not work, as you had your blind material specified in a field that called for it how you had it!

Anyhow, it is sorta tricky because you have to specify your construction, then specify a construction with a shade separately. It seems illogical but that is I guess how it works.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951