[EnergyPlus_Support] UFAD vs Displacement Ventilation

Hi all,

I used two room air model for representing UFAD and Displacement
ventilation.

ThreeNodeDisplacementVentilation
UnderFloorAirDistributionInterior

Other than that, all the other conditions are the same. When I compared
the results, the cooling coil energy for UFAD system is almost 30% lower
than UFAD system. But to my understanding, both the ventilation systems
utilize the temperature stratification to reduce the cooling load, and
through my previous experience, the UFAD system might actually use more
cooling energy because the heat conduction between the floor plenum and
the lower levels ceiling plenum. (Apparently the simple UFAD room air
model does not account for that). But still I don't understand why there
is such a big difference. Hope someone with some experience in this
field can help me with question.
Thanks,

HJ