Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Basic query regarding energy balance in uncontrolled zone simulation

I don't see a report variable for Zone Air Heat Balance Surface Convection Energy.

Did you try comparing these report variables:

Surface Inside Face Convection Heat Gain Rate
Zone Air Heat Balance Surface Convection Rate