[EnergyPlus_Support] Condensing boiler performance curve

Hi all,

I am trying to find coefficients in biquadratic curve for gas condensing boiler, from the manufacturer catalog. I have only the following data:
rated output at 80/60oC     91.9kW
rated output at 50/30oC     98.8kW
boiler output modulation at 80/60oC   18.2kW (! This is I believe PLR minimum value of app 0.2 when Tret=60oC or Tsupp=80oC)
boiler output modulation at 50/30oC    19.6kW (! The same as above only at different conditions)
standard efficiency at 40/30oC (LHV/HHV)    110%/99%
standard efficiency at 75/60oC                     107%/96%
efficiency at rated load at 80/60oC                97%/88%
efficiency at 30%PLR and Tret=30oC            107%/96%
This boiler operates with maximum supply temperature of 65oC.
I am not familiar with regression analysis but from what I read in engineering reference I do not have enough data to generate my own coefficients.
Can I use coefficients from boiler data set since in data set stands: "! Gas-fired condensing boiler
! Normalized boiler efficiency coefficiencts derived from two boilers;
! One with 40C supply, 30C return and one with 75C supply, 60C return
! Use curve below for a condensing boiler having a nominal thermal efficiency of 0.89." and nominal thermal efficiency of my boiler is 0.88?
Also, if I were to contact the manufacturer should I ask for efficiency at various PLR and supply temperatures?
Thanks in advance
Marko