[EnergyPlus_Support] RE: Water coil meets the load with no water flow rate...

I must add that this is not only a report problem. With total water coil cooling coil rate and input/output water temperature, I could do the math to determine water flow rate...

The point is that I have 70kW total cooling coil rate, and 0kW chiller electric power, so the 0m3/s water flow rate is really accounted by E+...

Hoping this could help understanding my problem,

Luc

---In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear community,

I have some troubles modeling a dehumidification system that consists of a water cooling coil and a water heating coil in series, for both fluids: the output water from the cooling coil (at approximately 20°C) is used to re-heat the air stream through a heating coil before heading back to the chiller.
As I run simulations, it appears that the loads are met, and that the water temperatures at cooling coil inlet node, cooling coil outlet node (=heating coil inlet node) and heating coil outlet node are coherent: 5/19.3/14.4°C. But there is no water flow rate reported, using both "system node massflowrate" and "system node volume flow rate standard density", while air flow rate is well reported.
I get no warning or errors on this in the err file.

Does anyone have any idea on what is happening here?

Thanks,

Luc